Business Not As Usual – But Reopening Soon!
We have missed you all – maybe more than you missed us!
Thank you for your patience while we have been closed. We know it’s been a while since we’ve communicated with you, but unfortunately information has been changing daily and we weren’t able to make a solid plan. We now have some guidelines and are making a plan to reopen shortly. When we do get to return, it will not be business as usual.
All of our schedules will be changing. We can only have a limited amount of people in the space at one time. Please be patient with us while we figure out our scheduling.
We all need to work together to stay healthy and make this successful – you are a huge part of that! Our staff are certified in proper sanitation and safety protocol.
This is a list of all of the things that we’d like your help doing to keep us all safe:
- If you are feeling sick or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick, please reschedule. Please give us as much notice as possible if you decide you can’t make it in.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time to allow for check-in protocols.
- When you arrive, please stay in your car call or text the salon or your hairdresser can be texted to confirm they are ready for you to enter.
- Wash your hands when you walk in. There is touchless hand soap dispensers in the washroom.
- Don’t bring extra stuff into the salon. If possible leave jackets and bags in your car.
- No outside food or beverages.
- You will be taken to the stylist’s or aesthetician’s chair. Please do not leave that chair.
- Come alone. No children or friends allowed .We are on a strict number of guests guideline and any extra people will put us over our limit.
- Wear your own mask. Not a cloth one, but a loop medical style disposable mask. You will be asked to rebook if you do not have a mask. Unless you made advance arrangements with your stylist or aesthetician to provide you with one.
- Adhere to social distancing as much as possible.
- For any services on your face please come with no make up on as we will not be removing make up.
- By appointment only. No walk-in appointments.
- There are no waiting room chairs you must wait in your car until your appointment time, you can text your stylist or call the salon number and you will be allowed in for your appointment when your aesthetician or stylist are ready to see you.
- If you want to wear gloves please make sure that they are a fresh pair you have not worn anywhere else or your just spreading germs off the gloves from the last places you have been at to our salon.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding at this time – we really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you look amazing!